Session 1: Scaling out context-based practices
- Introduction to Regreening Africa: PRESENTATION
- Highlighting the Regreening Africa practices as well as the advisory models used to promote them: PRESENTATION
Cases presented include enclosures in Ethiopia, tree nursery cooperatives and farmer trainers in Rwanda, and Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration in Senegal.
- Exclosures for Ecosystem Restoration and Livelihood Improvement (Ethiopia) – Catholic Relief Services and World Vision Ethiopia: PRESENTATION
- Scaling tree planting through community based groups (Rwanda): PRESENTATION
- Assisted natural regeneration (ANR): How has it been applied and adopted in Senegal? – The challenges and opportunities to expand it? PRESENTATION
- Presentation on preliminary results on adoption of practices through the programme presented by the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team. PRESENTATION